Why are the American people still entertaining Donald Trump’s dream for presidency?
There is no denying that Donald Trump has a huge backing in the upcoming republican election and in extent the presidential race, but myself and many like me have a single burning question.
How could a great and respected country allow such a man to run for president?
An article published by The Atlantic shows the reasons that many have for voting Trump. Here are a few extracts from the supporters themselves.
I do, however, believe that our country is in a terrible position and on a terrible track. Trump strikes many of my nerves, but one of the most accurate and dangerously true statements he has made is that “America doesn’t win any more.”
- He is a fearless leader. He has successfully led a $20 billion a year family business employing over 20,000 people.
- He has a proven record of being a highly successful negotiator. All of human mankind would be better off if he were negotiating with Iran.
- He has a proven record of job creation. He has hired, promoted and personally paid more women, minorities, high school and college students then any Presidential candidate in the history of our Country.
- He has an attitude about our military, re-building our military and taking care of our vets that is pure American.
- He has a proven record of being resourceful and not afraid to take risks and winning project after project.
- He understands the economy both domestic and foreign better than any other candidate based on experience. He knows what has to be done to bring back manufacturing, deal with Japan, China, and Mexico
- His real world accomplishments and experience can be directly transferred to leading our Country back to greatness.
It really doesn’t matter who becomes president; it still doesn’t give the American people any power. At least with Trump, I’ll be greatly entertained & maybe, just maybe, he can shake up the system.
My understanding from the majority of the supporters’ quotes is that Trump is the ‘lesser evil’ or even that they have so little faith in their government that they have simply given up. How can right minded people tolerate a man that has been quoted saying
“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.”
“The point is, you can never be too greedy.”
“You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.”
Let’s do a little review.
Trump’s foreign diplomacy is so good that not only will Mexico be paying for a wall to divide the two countries but they will also be willing to agree to manufacturing deals.
According to Trump, America’s military is not good enough as it is and of course trump can improve the world leading military power.
According to Trump, America is no longer “winning” and with Trump’s greed, which can never be too much, he will lead his people back to the top.
To conclude this short article please enjoy some Game of Trumps.